Sunday, March 4, 2012

Project

Hiiiiiiii

Honestly, at first, I don't know what to create for my project. I don't even bother to create one. But, what can I do? No project no marks T____T and tomorrow is the deadline!! I was like "ASDFGHJKL! SHOULD CREATE ONE NO MATTER WHAT"
I don't know what had gotten into me this morning. I suddenly have an ideo to create a simple tetris game animation :D
With my class's name as the game's name *don't be confused*
Sitting infront of my lappie for hours. And FINALLY *jeng jeng jeng* MY PROJECT IS DONE!!
Happy max XD
Actually I'm not bad at designing too *proud* LOL
For those who curious how's my project, here is the link C:
Idk if it is complicated or a simple animation -____- idc anymore

Currently waiting for Running Man episode 84 with Big Bang to be subbed <3

Hm... Nothing special today, as usual ._.
That's alllllll~

No comments:

Post a Comment